Thursday 19 April 2012

Chicken Katsu

If you have still not figured out by now, I may have a slight obsession with food. It's seriously disturbing ! I'm known among my friends as the one who eats all day and I get a lot of 'omg are you seriously going to eat again?' from Astrid. Oh I know it's bad but food is yummy. Food is my life. I live to eat. This is probably one of the dishes I live for. 




Mhmm. This is the easiest dish that needs no effort from you at all. Literally. All you have to do is stick your southern chicken from marks and spencer in the oven for 35 mins. Take it out. Drizzle it with tonkatsu sauce (bought at a japanese store my mom goes to atariya I know there are a few of those stores around london but if you live in central london the japanese centre is a place you want to check out) ! And voila.

Easy peasy lemon squeezy. I reckon this will be one of my go-to dishes will in uni. It isn't the healthiest meal though... But I balance it out with a green smoothie ! I think that does the trick ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment