Sunday 18 March 2012

The Sunday Post #06

Forgive my lack of posting in the past few weeks. I feel like nowadays every single post I write I say sorry. I just really feel guilty for not... posting. I think I've just been lacking inspiration. But this next week I'm going to review Jemma Kidd's Light As Air foundation. Now I know there are a fair amount of these reviews on the blogosphere but I feel like I need to put my opinion out there. Weirdly enough, I don't have the exact same judgement on this product as the other reviews I've read. But i'm going to stop right there and let you read the review when it comes up. 


{With Astrid and Carla posing in our rather classy school toilets and I just realised something nasty is written on the mirror} 

#001 We had our yearbook picture taken this week hence the summer-y outfit in the above picture. 

#002 Uhm, we are going to Barcelona bitches ! Yeah. I can't even explain my excitement. Going to have to contain it for the next 3 months. You can do it Laura ;) 

#003 Just discovered these two new blogs which I think deserve a mention : the first one is The Rockstar Diaries. Oh My Goodness this blog exudes cuteness. Trust me just give it a go and you will fall head over heels for it. The second one is a fellow singaporean's beauty blog : Beauty Fool.

#003 Someone's birthday is coming up ( MAYUMI!). I know she won't read this. She doesn't know my blog url. Yeah, I'm positive. Okay, I'm looking for a Chanel-esque bag. You know those padded sorta bags? Yeah. I need that but cheaper. Anyone know of a cheaper version?

#004 Now it's time for bedtime for me. It's been a busy week-end and I need to sleep. 

Cheerio x 

No comments:

Post a Comment