Tuesday 27 March 2012

Boots Haul !

What do you do when there's a 3 for 2 promotion going on at Boots ? That's a rhetorical question isn't it ? Haha ! I didn't buy anything too extravagant but these are three little gems I am looking forward to using 



Left to right : 
  • Rimmel's Peppermint looks like such a gorgeous pastel mint colour I cannot wait to put on my nails (especially on my toes ! it will look great with my fuchsia heels!). I love this range of nail polish from Rimmel because of the brush. It makes application so much easier ! 
  • Revlon Red's lipstick is my first red lipstick. I never thought it would be something that would suit me but you know what it's not too bad ! I think you will never know if it suits you unless you try it on. Which is what I did. And look, I bought it ! It has a great staying power even after drinking and eating it was still on my lips. 
  • Models Own Beetle Juice is one of those wowza colours ! It does smell really strong though. Spray paint scent. But I can get over that ! 
TOTAL = 12.43pounds

I love Boots 3 for 2... They should do it more often !

5 comments:

  1. Love Boots 3 for 2 as well. I'm glad you're liking red lipstick. It took me a while to feel comfortable with it but, like you say, just gotta try it out. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That models own polish looks amazing! Such a unique colour :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is amazing ! I can't stop re-applying it gah

      Delete
  3. I have rimmel peppermint. Great colour for spring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure is ! Have it on my toes right now #tmi haha

      Delete