Wednesday 15 February 2012

Eighteen

On the 5th of December I turned 18 ! I didn't celebrate on that week-end instead I went out with my parents and sister at Dean Street Townhouse and had a lovely brunch (the Townhouse burger was delish!). This Friday  I went out with the girlies ! First stop : Suka at Sanderson. What a lovely restaurant and hotel ! There's a great ambiance and if you want a night out with your girls this is the place to go.


{Getting ready with Christelle}



{Lovely Girlies}


{Me playing around with Gus}


{Goofy Gus}


{First dish has arrived: Chicken Satay !}


{Chilling while the girls all went to the ladies. Ha!}


{Me looking a little weird but you can see the top i'm wearing! :)}


{Smile}



{Group picture after having eaten!}


{Asian girls ftw!}


{Schexay!}



{Finishing the night off with a little dancing ;)}

TADA! So that's what we did for for my eighteenth :) It was so much fun and i'm so glad I got to spend it with my closest friends. 

Do you want to see more of these posts ? Tell me in the comments below :)



No comments:

Post a Comment