Saturday 14 January 2012

Saturday Madness

What a Saturday. After sitting a 4-hour Philosophy mock exam (and epic failing it !) I went off to Busaba Eathai with Carla and Astrid. Of course intelligent me did not take any pictures of the food we got but if you ever go to Busaba I recommend the Pad Thai and the Thai Calamari. Best thing ever!


After a long walk nothing better than a little Starbucks. Carla and I got the Vanilla Spice Latte which was yummy!


Everyone meet Astrid !


And you have all met Carla countless times. LOL


I am now in bed watching CSI: NY cause it's so freaking amazing. I feel like a sore throat is on it's way and I am so pissed at my parents. What a Saturday. 



1 comment:

  1. wow thats a long exam! hope the meal cheered you up it sounds lovely xx

    ReplyDelete