Sunday 8 January 2012

Cozy Socks

I went into Primark with the objective of getting PJ's but instead I came out with PJ's and these little cuties.


These are by far the coziest socks I have ever bought in my life. These were only £2 for two pairs ! As you can see there are some holes that have appeared but seriously, for £2 it is totally worth it. It keeps your feet warm and there are no words to describe how amazing they feel. 

Do you have any good cozy socks to recommend ? These are definitely my newest obsession for whenever I feel like lounging around or even when I'm doing my homework :)

I hope you are all having a lovely Sunday ! 

4 comments:

  1. Aww i love these! I brought a pair of socks with a huge Santa on the front of them and I love them so much! I'm still secretly wearing them now even though it's no longer xmas! haha! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I totally understnad. I may or may not even have left my cosy pink bed-socks on in my boots when I went to my boyfriend's the other day. Far too lovely to take off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. primark have the best socks x

    ReplyDelete
  4. @shopuntilyoudrop haha yeah i could live in these socks.
    @Shannon hahaha i have not tried that yet ! I might though ;)
    @Jess Agreed.

    ReplyDelete