Monday 26 December 2011

TAG : This or That?

Hello lovelies,

I came across this tag on elleandblair.com and thought it sounded interesting. I tag all of you to do this one and then link your post or video in the comments !

Coke or Pepsi ? Definitely more of a Coke person. I don't drink it that often though !

Ice cream or frozen yogurt? Tough one. But ever since Pinkberry has opened in London, frozen yogurt has become my favorite snack :)

Clothes or makeup? Geez. Another hard one ! But I'm going to have to prefer... CLOTHES. Sorry makeup but clothes are just magical. Beautiful pieces that make you look better. I know we can say the same thing about makeup - whatever.

Hairspray or frizz lotion? I definitely don't have frizzy hair. I have the straightest hair in the existence of human beings (it's true okay!) ! So I guess hairspray.

T.V or book ? Neither. I don't watch TV or read books that often. Sadly, I think I watch more TV than i read. That has to change.

Pool or Beach ? Beaches are a lot more fun !

Water or Soda? WATER WATER WATER !

Sandals or Boots ? I love boooties! :)

Purse or backpack ? Hello, a purse of course.

Team Jacob or Team Edward? I'm Team Edward for sure ! AND Team Taylor Lautner.

Wizards of Waverly Place or Hannah Montana ? To be completely honest with you guys I have never watched either... Just never was interested in these TV Shows. I was more of a Recess/Kim Possible/Totally Spies kinda girl.

Mall or online shopping ? I am definitely a mall person. I like to see and feel what I buy.

Tennis or soccer? TENNIS ALL THE WAY!

MAC or maybelline? It's got to be MAC.

Lots of Love , 

Laura x 

2 comments:

  1. Your post is too beautiful and I really impressed by this blog. Everything is fairly defined in this post. You should continue do this type of post. It’s enjoyable post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving it all!! The detail of the fashion, travel, life, photography is beautiful! The entire look is very nice.

    ReplyDelete