Sunday 4 December 2011

The Sunday Post #02



{Herve Leger dresses at Selfridge's. I. Want. One. } 


{Oxford Street this Saturday!} 

001. First of all, I have no idea where this week went ! It just flew away and we are just 3 weeks away from Christmas. And I finally know what I want.... Hehe 

002. I had to prepare dinner on most night's with my mom not being at home. It's been pretty challenging but here I am still standing. ( By the way, I have a new recipe for those lazy night's coming up very soon. 

003. Started of the week-end with some Christmas shopping on Oxford Street with Carla ! Glad they closed down the roads so that people could actually walk freely. 

004. I saw a celeb this week-end. Hell to the yes I did. Her name is SOPHIA GRACE. If you follow me on twitter then you might have seen the sneaky picture I took! Hehe If you guys have never heard of her well you might want to click here. Uh-mazing girls. We saw her with her parents and Rosie in front of this Italian restaurant and they were both in their PINK TUTUS. Attention-seeker much ? 

005. Tennis freak I am, I watched the Davis Cup Final. One word on Rafael Nadal : Genius. He won it and what an ending to this season of Tennis. 

006. Tonight is the Results on X Factor and we are finally going to know who is going through to THE FINALS. I'm for Amelia Lily all the way. So good luck to her. 

What did you guys do this week ? Who are you rooting for on The X Factor ? 

Have a lovely end of week-end everyone x 


No comments:

Post a Comment