Friday 9 December 2011

L'Oreal Glam Shine 6h

Hello girlies,

Hope your week is going well ! Today I have a review for y'all. Feels like ages since I actually did one of these.





 L'Oreal Glam Shine 6h in Red Charm

Recently, I have been grabbing more lipstick than lip glosses. But that changed when I found this lovely red gloss. If you are, like me , afraid of wearing red lipstick then this is just what you need. The red isn't too dark but it still is RED. It completely changes your look with just one swipe of it and believe it or not it stays on for such a long time. Longer than your regular lip gloss anyway ! My favorite thing about this lip gloss is it's applicator. I could just swipe this on everyday without stopping! The applicator is SO soft and it's just pleasant to apply this on your lips.This has definitely been my go-to lip product for the last few weeks. Definitely worth a try and I couldn't recommend it enough at this point. It is available at Superdrug and Boots. So go on and give this one a go :) 

Price : £8.69 



No comments:

Post a Comment