Monday 14 November 2011

Sleek Lipstick in Candy Cane

Hello Everyone !

Yes, finally a post ! I went on a little trip to Biarritz in the South West of France during my half-term break and then i got a little too carried away with work... But I am back and I have a pretty cool review for you... It's Sleek's True Color Lipstick in Candy Cane !


The lipstick's packaging is just so simple and that's what I love about it. It's super small too which can be really practical if you already have a lot of products in your make-up bag.




Claims: A superb highly-pigmented lipstick enriched with Vitamin E which leaves amazingly rich shades on the lips with only a single coat.

I remember there being a hype in June about Sleek's lispticks and I though "Hmm, I should give it a try." because everyone was talking about how pigmented and long-lasting these were. So I popped over at my local Superdrug and literally spent an hour choosing which color I would take. The choice of colors is amazing ! Sleek definitely sticks to their claims. The lipstick is highly-pigmented ( i think it is proven in my swatch because i barely even touched my hand to swatch that for the top one! ) . Although some of you might be afraid of this, rest assured you can always tone it down a little by using your fingers to apply it on your lips. This is one of the most long lasting lipsticks I have ever used ! It will just stay on your lips forever. Not even joking here. It's lasting powers are actually one of the negative points about this... It may be super long-lasting and all but it is the hardest lipstick to remove from your lips. After swatching this I took my shower and i was scrubbing the lipstick off my hand and it was still there. The color just went off a little but it was still there ! 12 hours later there still is product on the back of my hand ! Crazy innit ?! 

All in all, I still do really love this and Candy Cane is a perfect raspberry color which is "in" at the moment. I will definitely buy more of their lipsticks in the near future and I actually have my eye on a gorgeous red ! 

Sleek Makeup is available at Superdrug and there is an offer going on right now : 3 for 2 on all cosmetics ! So head over to your Superdrug and pick up some Sleek :) 

Have a great day , 

Laura 


3 comments: