Friday 18 November 2011

Origins Zero Oil Pore Purifying Toner

Holla girlies,

It is finally Friday night and what better way to spend the night blogging ! It may sound like I don't have a life but I seriously like to blog when I don't have anything to do. Alright, let me go straight to the point of this post which is a review on an Origins product !


I suffer of really big pores and if you are in the same position as me you know how annoying it is. We all want to get rid of those massive pores and I went over to Origins hoping to find something that would work for me. 

Claims: This invigorating,multi-tasking toner formulated with skin-clearing Saw Palmetto, cooling Mint and pore minimizing Salicylic Acid instantly reduces shine and removes excess oil. Leaves skin with a smooth, matte finish. 

As you can see I have used this product a whole lot but was I actually pleased with the results ? Yes and No. I really like this product because I felt like it actually cleaned my pores because of the tingling feeling you get. At first, I wasn't really pleased about the "pore minimizing" part because I had some really high expectations but I learned that you can completely close up your pores. You can only minimize them and this did help. I actually used this day and night ( as directed on the bottle) and I found it a bit too drying so I ended up only using it at night. It did help but still I felt it was maybe too strong for my skin. I have oily and sensitive skin especially in the T-Zone area so it's not like this wasn't made for me ! So I kind of have mixed feelings about this one... If you have sensitive skin then this definitely won't be for you because it is way too strong and drying. If you just have big pores and oily skin give this a try ! It's got a lot of natural products in there which is what I really like about Origins. 

Hope this was helpful for some of you and have a lovely Friday night :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment