Wednesday 23 November 2011

Cheap Frills Jewelry

Hello lovelies, 

Today I have a fun post for you all featuring this amazing new brand I have just discovered through Twitter. Cheap Frills is a Brighton-based company which launched,in September this year, an online boutique. They sell affordable vintage inspired pieces and some exclusive hand-made pieces. They specialize in cameo jewelry and they do their very own portrait dome rings.


  
Your goodies arrive in a really cute pouch. 

Left : Gold Ribbon Bow Necklace and on the right : Cat Ears Ring 



These two pieces look amazing on. The bow necklace looks great with a simple with shirt. It really just changes the whole look you are going for effortlessly. My favorite one has to be the ring though ! The little cat ears are the cutest thing you have ever seen. I swear. 

If you like these sort of vintage-inspired pieces then you should definitely go take a look at their website : http://cheapfrills.bigcartel.com ! 

Also, follow their Twitter and Facebook pages as they often have exclusive offers and discounts ! 

Hope you guys enjoyed this one ! 


3 comments:

  1. Just discovered your blog through #ldnbloggermeet. I love it. These rings are amazing, definite present for my best friend xxx

    www.southmoltonststyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much ! You made my day :)and yes these rings are really cool and a nice gift for your friends !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I love the necklace!! It's so pretty!!x

    ReplyDelete