Tuesday 25 October 2011

NOTD : metallic-y pink

When I was given Sally Hansen's Diamond Strength in Platinum I thought it would be one of my nail polishes that were going to be left untouched, instead I found a pretty cool way to use it !


 

From left to right : Sally Hansen Diamond Strength in Platinum , Barry M Nail Paint in Strawberry Ice Cream , Sally Hansen Continuous Treatment Base and Top coat.


What I do is I put a layer of base coat followed by my "main" color. In this case, I used Barry M's Strawberry Ice Cream but you can use any color ! After having done that I let it dry and top it up with Platinum ! I just love the metallic-y look it gives. I know my nails are not exactly in their best condition in this picture :( Whoopsies.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love this! This is such a brilliant way to change any nail polish to a metallic! So your getting 2 4 the price of 1 nail polish wise hehe!
    Love the colour you done .. very cute :)
    http://shopuntilyoudrop90.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete