Sunday 23 October 2011

l'oreal super liner

This is probably one of my most used product for the past few months. I just can't get enough of it and although  I do own other sorts of black eyeliners I always go back to this one.



It is just the easiest thing to use and if you are afraid of jumping on the liquid eyeliner back wagon but you really think you're going to suck at it, this is probably what you should start off with. The brush is the perfect thickness, it's not too thick or too thin so it just makes it easier for you to apply it ! If you want a really thin line on your upper lid you can totally make that happen with this brush. Same goes for if you want a real thick line. The other amazing thing about this ? it will stay on for the longest time. I tend to have some oily lids and this eyeliner holds on for the whole day !  It doesn't smudge , it dries up pretty quickly... Ah ! I only have good things to say about this!

If you are interested in this product you can either find it at Superdrug or Boots for £6.49 ( worth every penny )

No comments:

Post a Comment