Monday 26 September 2011

Current Playlist

I have not really been active on the blogosphere and although I did write up a few posts they weren't exceptional and sometimes I finished them off quickly late at night right before going to bed... Today I thought I would do a different post... A playlist post ! Pretty random but I like to discover new songs and find out what people are currently listening to. So here are the songs that have been on repeat on my iPod :

- Breathe Me - Sia
- The Edge of Glory - Lady Gaga
- Fighter - Cristina Aguilera
- Hallelujah - Jeff Buckley
- Hometown Glory - Adele
- Hotwire - Mark Ballas
- I Wanna Go - Britney Spears
- I Won't Let You Go - James Morrison
- Iris - The Goo Goo Dolls
- King Of Anything - Sara Bareilles
- Love You Like A Love Song - Selena Gomez
- No Sleep - Wiz Khalifa
- Pumped Up Kicks - Foster The People
- The Sweet Escape - Gwen Stefani

I know there are quite a few which are super old songs... But recently I have been reminiscing over these songs and there goes my playlist !

Hope you enjoyed it. Hope it made you discover new songs or re-discover for some.

Have an amazing day y'all.

P.S I think this is going to be a new regular post which I will be doing every time I change my playlist. This is going to be some cool stuff. By the way , if you have any songs that you have been loving recently, do share them in the comments! I love discovering new songs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment