Monday 11 July 2011

Update !

Holla peeps !

As you may or may not have seen I have been a little MIA lately and that's because I have been travelling around France to finally arrive at my house in the French Riviera ! HELLO SUNSHINE ! Yes , it is extremely hot and this is our first day at our house and it's been spent in the pool. I will have to do a post resuming the 7th of July which was a more than awesome day for me . ( you guys I met the one and only KELLY CUTRONE. hell yeah and I got her book signed and it was the best day of my life .) So , back to my car trip from London to the South , I had to entertain myself so I bought a few magazines ( I know I broke my one-magazine-a-month rule but whatever ! It's summer and we all a need loads of magazines to read by the pool ... ) and my sister and I had a few photo shoot sessions as we were sitting in the back seat of our car...


Really like this nail trend :) Will be trying it out with brighter colors ...


I love polka dots ! Especially Stella McCartney's take on this new trend.


I absolutely adore this fuzzy coat from Sacai. Never heard of the brand though...




All the pictures with me on it are poses my sister asked me to do . ( pretty random if you ask me ) 

Anywho , to be honest I don't remember what I wrote in the first part of this post as my internet broke down while I was writing this ! I will be trying to post regularly again . A few reviews are on it's way and also I will be bringing you on my trip to the South of France so expect a few pictures ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment