Thursday 14 July 2011

Homemade Pizza

The title of this post is making me hungry... Anywho , I love to bake , cook and eat ( duh ) so i thought what better way to share my love for food ! But I feel like the only times I have posted recipes or anything about food really , it has only been unhealthy food . Well , this is probably going to add up to that list of unhealthy food posts but i think it really depends on the toppings you put on your pizza base. In this particular pizza these are the ingredients i chose :


This is a great tomato sauce for you pizza base.


I topped my pizza with two chicken sausages which i chopped up into slices. Again , you can use whichever toppings you like. If you want a healthy pizza than maybe go with a vegetarian pizza ? 


I added a bit of herbs on top just to give a bit more taste to the pizza.


And then i added loads and loads of cheese . I love cheese . Cheddar is my favorite cheese for pizza but you can use mozzarella , emmental or even parmesan ! 


First , you are going to need a good base ( mine was a little too thin here :s ) . I took my pizza base recipe from here. 


Then you're going to want to spread the tomato sauce all over the base.


Add your toppings ...


Then the herbs...


And then cheese ! Leave it in your oven for about 10 mins and ...


TADAAAA !

This is probably going to be the most boring food post i am ever going to do cause you all probably know how to make pizzas but this was fun :) 

Today is France's national day ! WOOP WOOP . Yeah , i don't really know what we are suppose to do but i'm just going to chill out by the pool. Sounds good. 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks ! But i don't follow blogs for the sake of following . I follow a blog only if i like it , sorry !

    ReplyDelete