Tuesday 31 May 2011

Day 2 & 3 of my trip to Lake District

I can't believe this bank holiday week-end is coming to an end . I had an amazing time in Lake District except the weather mostly consisted of rain which kind of ruined the trip . But we were lucky enough to have a few sunny intervals towards the afternoon ! We hiked a lot and I also fell a lot . ( 4 times ! fyi i was wearing converse which aren't exactly the best shoes when you go on a hike ! ) I'm going to stop talking now and let the pictures speak for themselves !









Practicing my photographic skills as you can see... 

How do you like my pictures ? :) I thought I'd share all of this with you ! Tonight I'll try to write a review on one of my (latest ) favorite make-up product ! Stay tuned x 

5 comments:

  1. You take the most beautiful and breathtaking pictures!!! I LOVE every single one of them. Even though the weather wasn't perfect it looks like you still manage to have a good time and of course take amazing pics as well.

    Kisse,
    Marina
    http://fashionmakeuplifestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Marina ! We were able to have a good time because the weather ( most of the time ) got better in the afternoon and that's when I snapped all of these pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your photos look great, those flowers look amazing :)

    Day By Diva
    Day By Diva

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're too sweet Day By Diva :)

    ReplyDelete