Saturday 30 April 2011

Outfit Of The Day

Hey guys !

I was hanging around the internet and found this website called Fashionlogie or Fashionsociety? Okay I totally forgot the name of the website ! But my point is I went through this album they have on the website called Stylist's portfolio and I came up with an uber-cool idea. Why not do some styling myself ? So off I went on all of  my favorite store websites and I decided to assemble a few outfits mixed with designer and high-street. I hope you like this outfit I just created ! :D

{ Please excuse my Paint skills ! :s } 
From top left , Electric Blue Top by Topshop , Nude Clutch by Gucci found on Net-a-Porter, Bright Orange Pants by Zara ( they have quite a few colors for you to choose from ) , Yellow Flats by Topshop

I would've dressed up like this today just because we are having some lovely weather here in the UK and there's no better way to express yourself with COLORS ! 

I may do more of these before the day ends ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment